Coming Soon

A poem of mine entitled "Deconstruction" in Best American Poetry, edited by Natasha Tretheway, due out in September.  

Also due out in September: Nasty Women, and Unapologetic Anthology of Irreverent Verse, Lost Horse Press

Aug 10: I'll be doing a reading in Edwards for the good folks at the Rocky Mountain Land Library

Aug 26: I'll be co-teaching with Jodie Hollander at the Solarium for the Western Colorado Forum, 10-1, and doing a reading that evening at 8 pm at Lithic Books in Fruita, during the Jack Mueller Festival.

Sept 15-16: I'll be teaching a day-long workshop in Salida, and reading at Book Haven, I believe the night before.

It appears I've emerged from my hermitage.




Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up: Publications, Interview, Reviews, Teaching Gigs, Etc

Summer Solstice 2021

Judy Grahn